Wazifa to Solve all problems Using this Powerful Amal of Verse 62 of Surah Namal”,The amal mentioned here is extremely beneficial for emergency conditions when people need immediate resolution for their problems. Inshaallah, though this amal greatest calamity and every kind of need can be full filled and every incurable sickness can be cured. The amal could be done by a single person or a group of people with a common intention. InshaAllah, with these amals one will be able to achieve the following:
1. Fulfill any hajaat / lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of heavy debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find good job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness. It has been tried and tested several times mashallah, critical people with deadly diseases have been cured and recovered.
This amal involves reciting of Surah Namal verse 62 about 12,000 times in a single sitting.
Surah Namal Verse 62
Meaning: Is not He (best) Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering [Surah Namal verse 62]
1.‘Aoozubillaahi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. ‘Astaghfirullaaha Rabbi, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -40x
3. Subhaanal-laahi Walhamdu-Lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha ill-lal-laahu wallahu Akbar -40x
4. Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlaas 3x
5. Make Intention/Dua: BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. O Allah, Its You alone do I worship and You alone do I call for Help. O Allah, I have requested you for help using the blessed verse of Surah Namal Verse 62, O Allah by the virtues and blessings contained in it please fulfill my need……… . O Allah please accept my amal/dua by Your immense Mercy and make be independent of all except You. ’A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni Bi Rahmatika Ya Arhamar Rahemeen.’Ameen. Ya Rabbil ‘A-Lameen! – 3x.
6. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -21x
7. Recite – Surah Namal verse 62 -12,000x [This count should be shared if recited in a group/gathering]
8. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -21x
9. Raise your hands and with full humility, trust and complete faith in ALlah, repeat dua in (5) atleast 3 to 7 times
10. AMEEN. AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN.
11. Blow 3x over the chest, then 3x into both the hands, and the wipe the hands over the face, arms and body. One should also blow into few bottles of water or sugar and olive oil and use it. The water can be used for drinking and spraying all over the house for blessings. Sugar can also be given to the sick person for eating, likewise the recited olive oil can be used to message the sick person all over the over or on places of pain.
For any case its highly recommended to drink the recited water daily and the person can also bathing with the recited water as per the instructions on this site to derive maximum blessings for the recited water.
Note: If a person is reciting this wazifa individually, he may recite this 1000x daily as per the procedure explained above to complete the counts of 12000x in 12 days